For the role as a Search Advertising Executive, you will manage all aspects of our clients’ advertising accounts. Working closely with the Search Advertising Manager, you will be responsible for the PPC campaigns for our clients as well as involvement in paid social and display campaigns.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day of client accounts on that utilise PPC advertising and the communication channels between the clients and the agency. This includes:
- Creation of campaign strategy and advising on potential success of campaigns utilising knowledge of past campaigns and intuition
- Implementation of strategy: including communicating (where necessary) with the Creative team in order to get creative assets required for the campaign’s success
- Ongoing optimisation: daily monitoring of client accounts managed; making changes based on results and client requests, as well as continually tweaking campaigns to generate results
- Analysing potential clients’ digital advertising accounts to discover pitfalls and suggest improvements in strategy and implementation
- Ensuring clients are on boarded correctly and all assets the agency requires to succeed are obtained from client
- Copywriting adverts, and ensuring these are approved by client, if required
- Finding lucrative keywords for a client account to bid on, as well as removing any irrelevant searches as part of the optimisation part of the role to ensure budget is spent efficiently
- The role prominently focuses the utilisation of Google Adwords and Analytics, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the changes in the platforms managed and ascertain how new features can be utilised to generate even better results for clients
- Reporting for clients: utilising analytical software, as well as call tracking and other software, as well as own knowledge/skill to convey results to clients in a format they will understand/find useful
A team player with initiative and creativity who will help our team perform to its best. You must be extremely passionate about the world of digital marketing and have an understanding of benefits to businesses. Flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively.
At least 1+ year experience in PPC/Google Adwords required.
£18,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience.